O HAI. Been a couple of days, huh? Instead of blogging, tweeting, g-chatting, facebooking and general internetting, I’ve been:
- Dancing. And singing and shouting loudly. And perspiring.
Last Thursday night, Sarah invited me to be her date for the GirlTalk show! It was one of the sweatiest experiences of my life, but it was a blast. Since we didn’t have a camera, I promised to make an mspainting of us enjoying the show:
Or maybe it looked more like this:
Hmm. Maybe it’s a good thing there was no camera. Anyway, it was a ridiculously fun night – and totally worth waking up on Friday morning with non-functioning vocal cords. Thanks again, Sarah!
- Running. Probably not enough. I ended the week with 27 miles. Meh. I need to get my ass in gear, running-wise.
- Drinking. Probably too much. A good friend came to visit this weekend. Shenanigans ensued. It happens.
- Wearing shorts and a t-shirt everywhere. Because it was 70* AND SUNNY in Raleigh today! OMG, SUMMERRRRR!
- Feeling slightly guilty about my lack of blogging. But not really. Everyone needs a couple of days off from time to time.
- Vowing to eat better and run harder this week. Because seriously….last week was just kind of a mess.
And that’s about it. Hope y’all had a great weekend! I’m off to detox and catch up on the six billion unread items in my Google reader.